Sleep, Diet, Exercise & Medication
I believe in a holistic approach for the management of Adult ADD. Before learning tools, tips, and techniques to work on impulsivity, procrastination, and time-management, it’s important to master the basics of proper sleep hygiene, diet and exercise. In this mini-course, you will learn how to improve your sleep and get to bed on time. You will also understand which foods are the best to reduce the symptoms of ADD. I’ll also help you develop an exercise plan that actually works for adults with ADD. Finally, we’ll discuss the secret of medication that psychiatrists don’t tell you.
Each lesson in the course includes video, audio, text and quizzes.
- Understand the impact of sleep debt on Adult ADD and learn ways to improve sleep.
- Learn how increasing water intake can reduce symptoms of Adult ADD.
- Find an exercise program that suits you and your Adult ADD.
- Learn about the best diet for Adult ADD.
- Discover how medication can improve your symptoms and the secret your psychiatrist won’t tell you.
Audio sample from the course: