Managing Impulsivity & Emotions
Adults with ADD often struggle with impulsivity. This is a major problem as it can lead to impulsive spending, impulsive communication, addiction and poor decision-making. This also leads to a lack of self-control with emotions, particularly anger and shame. In this course you will learn strategies to manage impulsivity and gain mastery of your emotions.
Each lesson in the course includes video, audio, text and quizzes.
- Learn self-regulation skills to better manage impulsivity.
- Control impulsive communication online and in person.
- Develop skills to better manage unhelpful anger and shame.
- Unpack the toxic shame adults with ADD often carry.
- Build compassion for yourself through community
Listen to an audio sample from the course.